Extend the life of your HVAC equipment and give yourself peace of mind by hiring a professional HVAC Service Technician to properly tune-up your air conditioner! Taking proper care regularly extends the life of your product, while reducing the frequency of problems that can arise.
What we do during A/C Tune-Ups:
- Check and test refrigerant levels to the proper amount to keep your system running longer and efficiently.
- A detailed check of electrical connections to ensure safety and efficiency between corresponding equipment (i.e. ensuring your A/C is properly connected to your thermostat for accurate readings).
- Lubricate moving parts so that the friction of the motor does not cause damage to your system.
- Clean your condenser coil to ensure your system runs more efficiently.
- Measure volts/amps to ensure that it’s running on its correct frequency.
- A detailed inspection of the condensate drains.
- Check the airflow to ensure that your blower wheel is running properly.
- Test controls to make sure your system starts, stops and operates without excessive noise and/or delay.
For more information about our cooling inspections, click here.
Don’t have a Service Agreement? Call us today at 614-321-4447 to schedule your appointment!