XT95 Gas Furnace
Whatever your heating needs may be, from gentle warmth on a chilly day to high-performance heating when the temperature plummets, the single-stage XT95 furnace provides energy-efficient comfort every day of the year.
AFUE (heating efficiency)
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Dedicated and Efficient Comfort
The XT95 features a 95%+ AFUE.
Comfortable, Even Heating
High-efficiency blower motor provides a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air, while operating quietly and efficiently.
Materials for all single-stage furnace components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XT95 single-stage gas furnace includes:
- High-efficiency blower motor
- Self-diagnostic microelectronic controller
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Sealed combustion, 100% outside air option
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- One-piece heat exchanger with no welds
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet
- Upflow models have hinged blower doors, easy-open door latches
- Insulated heavy steel cabinet for quiet operation
Trane XT95 Gas Furnace Registered Limited Warranty Details
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.