XT80 Gas Furnace
Winter after winter, our single-stage XT80 high-efficiency gas furnaces will keep your home warm with a blower motor designed for consistent airflow and high efficiency, and that means consistent comfort for your family.
AFUE (heating efficiency)
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Dependable Warmth For Your Home
The XT80 is rated with up to 80% AFUE.
Comfortable, Even Heating
High-efficiency blower motor provides a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air, while operating quietly and efficiently.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XT80 includes:
- Four-speed blower motor
- High-efficiency blower motor
- Self-diagnostic microelectronic controller
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- One-piece heat exchanger with no welds
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet
- Upflow models have hinged blower doors, easy-open door latches
- Insulated heavy steel cabinet for quiet operation
Trane XT80 Gas Furnace Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 20 Year limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.