XR17 Air Conditioner
The XR17 central air conditioning unit comes with the reliability you’ve come to expect from Trane and the energy efficiency you deserve. Designed with you in mind, this central air conditioner’s two-stage cooling technology helps provide even cooling to every room in your home.
up to 18.00
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Enhanced Cooling. Efficient Control.
Trane’s XR17 A/C systems have Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratings (SEER) up to 18.00, making these central air conditioners an excellent choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits.
Two stages of cooling (and heating, if applicable) meet any outdoor climate conditions and prevent interior temperature swings.
Durable and Economical
Trane’s central air conditioners come with increased efficiency that may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air
For a more comfortable home, add Trane CleanEffects™ to your central air conditioning unit for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air.
Every Trane central air unit is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR17 includes:
- Two-Stage Climatuff® compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Upgraded fan motor
- Full-Side louvered panels protect your investment
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound insulator on the compressor (select models)
Trane XR17 Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.