XR17 Heat Pump
The heating and cooling reliability you expect from Trane and the energy efficiency you deserve can be found in our XR17 two-stage electric heat pump. The XR17 offers up to a 17.25 SEER rating when matched with Trane variable speed air handlers, furnaces and Comfort Coils™.
up to 17.00
HSPF (heating efficiency)
up to 9.6
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Comfort Without Compromise
The XR17’s ratings up to 17.25 SEER and up to 9.6 HSPF make it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
Two stages of cooling and heating meet any outdoor climate conditions and prevent interior temperature swings.
Durable and Economical
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all components are tested
again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system to filter the incoming air to eliminate dust, pollen, and other irritants for a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable home.
Every Trane home heat pump is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR17 heat pump includes:
- Climatuff® compressor
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ top protects components
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive basepan
- Unique mounting of shaft down fan motor
Trane XR17 Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.