The XR14h all-in-one heating and cooling units are designed to work efficiently and quietly to keep your home cool and comfortable year round. Packaged in a flexible cabinet, the XR14h all-in-one heating and air conditioning systems suit the structural and spatial requirements of your home.
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Cool Comfort Package
With a rating of up to 16.00 SEER and 8.20 HSPF, the XR14h is an energy-efficient choice for home cooling.
The XR14h all-in-one heating and cooling system’s adaptable design lets you choose either rooftop or ground-level installation.
An enhanced fan system allows for quiet operation and high efficiency.
Total Home Comfort
Powerful airflow system is capable of delivering comfort to every corner of your home.
Every Trane packaged unit is designed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your all-in-one heating and cooling units will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR14h includes:
- Durable Climatuff® compressor
- Heavy gauge steel coil guard
- Baked-on powder paint finish over a galvanized steel cabinet
Trane XR14h Over/Under Heat Pump Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on compressor.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on coil.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Home System Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. *Also available in 3-Phase.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.