XR14c Gas/Electric Package Unit
The Trane XR14c gas/electric system features a stainless steel heat exchanger combined with an efficient air conditioner. So no matter how cold or warm the weather, your home will be perfectly comfortable.
AFUE (heating efficiency)
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Smart Efficiency. Smarter Comfort.
With a rating of up to 14.00 SEER and 81% AFUE, the XR14c gas/electric packaged system makes an efficient choice for home comfort.
Exclusive components like a Spine Fin™ coil, Weather Beater™ top, and the Vortica™ Blower will deliver the sustained performance you expect season after season.
Long-Lasting Stainless Steel
Stainless steel heat exchanger provides years of safe and reliable heating.
Every Trane Packaged Unit is designed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR14c packaged gas/electric unit includes:
- Durable Climatuff® compressor
- All-aluminum evaporator and condenser coils on select models
- Advanced Vortica™ blower motor
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Rugged, all-steel cabinet
- Safe and reliable spark ignition system
- Advanced airflow system for quiet and efficient outdoor operation
Trane XR14c Packaged Gas/Electric Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on heat exchanger.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on compressor.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on coil.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Home System Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. *Also available in 3-Phase.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.