XR14 Air Conditioner
Efficiency and reliability. The XR14 central A/C unit offers up to a 16.00 SEER rating.
up to 17.00
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
The XR14 A/C system has a SEER rating of up to 16.00, making it an excellent choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits.
The increased energy efficiency of this air conditioning system may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
Materials for all components in this central A/C unit are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your air conditioning system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane central A/C unit is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR14 includes:
- Climatuff® compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Upgraded fan motor
- Full-Side louvered panels protect your investment
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
Trane XR14 Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.