XR14 Heat Pump
Get affordable heating and cooling with the durability you expect from Trane. The XR14 electric heat pump offers up to a 14 SEER rating on a matched air handler or furnace system.
up to 14.00
HSPF (heating efficiency)
up to 8.2
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
The XR14’s electric heat pump’s SEER rating of up to 14.00 and HSPF of up to 8.20 make it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane Heat Pump is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR15 electric heat pump includes:
- Climatuff® compressor
- Galvanized-steel louvered panels
- Baked-on powder paint
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
Trane XR14 Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.