XL802 Home Thermostat
This digital programmable thermostat by Trane puts comfort in your control. Compatible with up to three stages of heating and two stages of cooling, this home digital thermostat will keep your home comfortable day in and day out.
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Optimized Comfort Control
Flexible Comfort Control
Set your home thermostat for seven-day programming you can copy, 24-hour programming or manual operation.
This digital, programmable thermostat not only remembers your programming commands, but it also has a real-time clock that changes for Daylight Savings Time automatically.
Able to remember your programming functions, you can set it once and let this home digital thermostat remember how you like the comfort set in your home.
Every Trane home thermostat is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your home digital thermostat will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL802 Deluxe Programmable includes:
- Bright back-lit display with interactive touch screen
- Armchair programming with removable screen
- Filter clean/replacement key
- Programming functions stored in permanent memory
- Manual or auto changeover
- Minimum compressor runtime
- Three to 10 degrees Fahrenheit “dead band” between heating and cooling set points in the “auto” changeover mode
- Conventional or adaptive intelligent recovery
- Min and max heating and cooling ranges
- Daylight Savings Time key
- Programmable fan can be programmed in the “on”, “auto” or “circulate” mode for each period
- Vacation/leave program will hold vacation/leave temperature for up to 256 days
- Five-minute time delay for compressor protection
- Outdoor temperature display
- Three-stage heat (gas or electric), two-stage cool
Trane XL802 Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- XB200 Residential Thermostat
- XR401 Non-Programmable Thermostat
- XR402 Standard Thermostat
- XL600 Adjustable Thermostat
- XL602 Two-Stage Thermostat
- XL800 Digital Thermostat
- XL802 Home Thermostat
- XL803 Digital Home Thermostat
- XL900 Touch-Screen Thermostat
- XL624 Home Automated Thermostat Control
- XL824 Connected Control Thermostat
- ComfortLink II™ XL850 Thermostat
- ComfortLink II XL950 Thermostat