XL800 Digital Thermostat
Set it and forget it. This Trane programmable thermostat puts comfort in your control. Full of features, this digital thermostat’s design allows you to manage your home environment manually or through seven-day programming that will keep your home comfortable at the touch of a button.
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Optimized Comfort Control
Flexible Comfort Control
With this touch-screen thermostat you can set your thermostat for seven-day programming you can copy, 24-hour programming or manual operation.
This Trane programmable thermostat retains memory and has a real-time clock that changes for Daylight Savings Time.
This digital thermostat’s memory allows your programming functions to be stored permanently.
Every Trane programmable thermostat is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your digital thermostat will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL800 touch-screen thermostat includes:
- Bright back-lit display with interactive touch screen
- Armchair programming with removable screen
- Filter clean/replacement key
- Programming functions stored in permanent memory
- Manual or auto changeover
- Minimum compressor runtime
- Three to 10 degrees Fahrenheit “dead band” between heating and cooling set points in the “auto” changeover mode
- Conventional or adaptive intelligent recovery
- Min and max heating and cooling ranges
- Daylight Savings Time key
- Programmable fan can be programmed in the “on”, “auto” or “circulate” mode for each period
- Vacation/leave program will hold vacation/leave temperature for up to 256 days
- Five-minute time delay for compressor protection
- Outdoor temperature display
- Single-stage heat (gas or electric), single-stage cool
Trane XL800 Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- XB200 Residential Thermostat
- XR401 Non-Programmable Thermostat
- XR402 Standard Thermostat
- XL600 Adjustable Thermostat
- XL602 Two-Stage Thermostat
- XL800 Digital Thermostat
- XL802 Home Thermostat
- XL803 Digital Home Thermostat
- XL900 Touch-Screen Thermostat
- XL624 Home Automated Thermostat Control
- XL824 Connected Control Thermostat
- ComfortLink II™ XL850 Thermostat
- ComfortLink II XL950 Thermostat