XL16c Packaged HVAC System
The XL16c packaged heating and cooling system combines a high-efficiency air conditioner with a variable-speed gas furnace, maximizing your comfort from summer to winter and back. And it’s all contained in one sleek cabinet.
AFUE (heating efficiency)
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
All Together High Efficiency
The Trane XL16c packaged HVAC systems offer up to 16.60 SEER and 81% AFUE and is Energy Star qualified.
Exclusive components like a two-stage Climatuff® compressor, the all-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil, Weather Beater™ top, and the variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor with Comfort R™ will deliver the sustained performance you expect year after year from a packaged heating and cooling system.
Ultra-quiet operation delivers comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Every Trane Packaged Unit is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL16c packaged HVAC system includes:
- Two-stage Climatuff® compressor
- Variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Stainless steel heat exchanger and burners
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Advanced airflow system for quiet and efficient outdoor operation
- Functional louvers with rounded corner guards for added safety
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
- Durable Weather-Beater™ top
- Two-stage gas heat
Trane XL16c Gas Furnace Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 20 Year limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 20-year Registered Limited Warranty on heat exchanger.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on compressor.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on coil.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Home System Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. *Also available in 3-Phase.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.