XL16c EarthWise™ Hybrid
The XL16c EarthWise™ Hybrid heating systems allow you to choose the most efficient fuel source for the temperature situation in your home. The hybrid heating and cooling system combines a high-efficiency heat pump with a dual-stage furnace, and it’s all contained in one sleek cabinet.
AFUE (Energy Efficiency)
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
All Together High Efficiency
The Trane XL16c offers up to 16.00 SEER and 81% AFUE and is Energy Star qualified.
Exclusive components like a two-stage Climatuff® compressor, the all-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil, Weather Beater™ top, and the variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor with Comfort R™ will deliver the sustained performance you expect year after year from a hybrid heating system.
The ultra-quiet operation of these hybrid energy systems delivers comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Every Trane Packaged Unit is designed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL16c Packaged EarthWise™ Hybrid heating systems include:
- Four stages of heating for consistent affordable comfort
- Two-stage Climatuff® compressor
- State-of-the-art fan system
- Variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Stainless steel heat exchanger and burners
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Advance airflow system for quiet and efficient outdoor operation
- Functional louvers with rounded corner guards for added safety
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
- Durable Weather-Beater™ top
Trane XL16c EarthWise™ Hybrid Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 20-year Registered Limited Warranty on heat exchanger.
- 12-year Registered Limited Warranty on compressor.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on coil.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Home System Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. *Also available in 3-Phase.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.