XL15c Packaged Heat Pump
With durable components assembled into one cabinet, the XL15c packaged heat pump system delivers exceptional heating, cooling and quiet operation, all at the same elevated efficiency you expect from Trane.
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
All Together High Efficiency
The Trane XL15c packaged heat pump units offer up to 15.00 SEER and 8.40 HSPF and is Energy Star qualified.
Exclusive components like a single-stage Climatuff® compressor, the all-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil, Weather Beater™ top, and the variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor with Comfort R™ will deliver the sustained performance you expect year after year from packaged heating and air conditioning systems.
The ultra-quiet operation of this all-electric heat pump delivers comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Every Trane Packaged Unit is designed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL15c packaged heat pump units include:
- Exclusive Climatuff® compressor
- Patented variable-speed Vortica™ blower system
- Unique Comfort-R™ humidity control algorythm for enhanced comfort in the home
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
Trane XL15c Packaged Heat Pump Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on compressor.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on coil.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Home System Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. *Also available in 3-Phase.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.