XL14c Gas/Electric Package Unit
The XL14c gas/electric HVAC system delivers exceptional heating and cooling all while operating quietly and efficiently. With durable components assembled into one cabinet, this gas/electric HVAC system is designed to meet all of your home heating and cooling needs.
AFUE (heating efficiency)
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Heating. Cooling. Combined.
The Trane XL14c gas/electric HVAC system offers up to 14.25 SEER and 81 percent AFUE and is Energy Star qualified.
Exclusive components like a Spine Fin™ coil, Weather Beater™ top and the variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor with Comfort-R™ will deliver the sustained performance you expect year after year.
Ultra-quiet operation delivers comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Every gas/electric HVAC system is designed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL14c packaged gas/electric system includes:
- Durable Climatuff® compressor
- State-of-the-art fan system
- Variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Stainless steel heat exchanger and burners
- Two-stage gas heat
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Advance airflow system for quiet and efficient outdoor operation
- Functional louvers with rounded corner guards for added safety
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
- Durable Weather-Beater™ top
Trane XL14c Packaged Gas/Electric Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 20-year Registered Limited Warranty on heat exchanger.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on compressor.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on coil.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Home System Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. *Also available in 3-Phase.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.