XL13c Heat Pump
The beauty of the XL13c heat pump packaged unit is more than the reliable heating and cooling you can feel, but its quiet operation you can’t hear. Plus, this 13 SEER heat pump is all-electric and is housed all in one sleek, durable cabinet.
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Quiet Comfort Under One Roof
The Trane XL13c packaged heat pump system offers up to 13.00 SEER and 8.00 HSPF.
Architecturally integrated design complements the beauty of your home.
Exclusive components like the Spine Fin™ coil, Weather Beater Top, and the Vortica™ Blower will deliver the sustained performance you expect season after season.
Ultra-quiet operation delivers comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Every Trane Packaged Unit is designed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL13c 13 SEER heat pump includes:
- Durable Climatuff® compressor
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Advance airflow system for quiet and efficient outdoor operation
- Full line of electric heaters available to supplement heat pump operation
Trane XL13c Heat Pump Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on compressor.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on coil.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Home System Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. *Also available in 3-Phase.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.