XL13c Gas/Electric Package Unit
The beauty of the XL13c packaged HVAC system offers more than the reliable heating and cooling you can feel, but a quiet operation you can’t hear. Plus, the air conditioner and furnace are housed all in one sleek, durable cabinet.
AFUE (heating efficiency)
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Quiet Comfort Under One Roof
The Trane XL13c packaged HVAC system offers up to 13.20 SEER and 80% AFUE.
Exclusive components like the stainless steel heat exchanger, Spine Fin™ coil, Weather Beater Top, and the Vortica™ Blower will deliver the sustained performance you expect season after season.
Long-Lasting Stainless Steel
Ultra-quiet operation delivers comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Every Trane Packaged Unit is designed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL13c includes:
- Durable Climatuff® compressor
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Convertible to horizontal or vertical airflow
- Safe and reliable spark ignition system
- Advanced airflow system for quiet and efficient outdoor operation
Trane XL13c Packaged Gas/Electric Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 20-year Registered Limited Warranty on heat exchanger.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on compressor.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on coil.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Home System Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. *Also available in 3-Phase.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.