XL13c Air Conditioner
With durable components assembled into one cabinet, the XL13c packaged air conditioning system delivers exceptional cooling, all at the same elevated efficiency you expect from Trane.
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Quietly Cool Living
The Trane XL13c packaged air conditioning system offers up to 13.00 SEER, making it an efficient choice for home cooling.
Exclusive components like the Spine Fin™ coil, Weather Beater Top, and the Vortica™ Blower deliver the sustained performance you expect season after season.
This packaged air conditioner’s ultra-quiet operation delivers comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Every Trane Packaged Unit is designed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL13c packaged air conditioner includes:
- Durable Climatuff® compressor
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Advanced Vortica™ blower motor
- Advanced airflow system for quiet and efficient outdoor operation
Trane XL13c Packaged AC System Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on compressor.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on coil.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Home System Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.