XL18i Heat Pump
Two-stage cooling with the Trane XL18i heating system pump offers flexible family comfort, with the ability to cool every room to the right temperature efficiently.
up to 18.00
HSPF (heating efficiency)
up to 9.50
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Comfort and Efficiency at Your Control
Enhanced Cooling.Efficient Control.
The XL18i home heat pump’s SEER rating of up to 18.00 and HSPF of 9.50 make it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
The two-stage heat pump and cooling system meets any outdoor climate conditions and prevents interior temperature swings.
Durable and Economical
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all two-stage compressor heat pump components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system to filter the incoming air to eliminate dust, pollen, and other irritants for a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable home.
Every Trane home heat pump is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL18i heat pump includes:
- ComfortLink™ II Communicating Capability and Unique Refrigerant Cooled Inverter Drive
- Two-stage Climatuff® compressor
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ top protects components
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive basepan
- Unique mounting of shaft down fan motor
- Variable-speed fan motor
- Low-resistance airflow
- Sound insulator on compressor (on select models)
Trane XL18i Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.