Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner
Setting the standard in air quality, the Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner uses revolutionary technology that supplies your home with a cleaner, healthier environment. Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner removes up to 99.98% of airborne particles – including those as small as .1 micron, making it 8 times more effective than even the best HEPA room filters and up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1-inch filter.
Small Particles. Large Effects.
Traps particles as small as .1 micron in size.
Up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1” filter.
Can reduce your need to dust by up to 50%.
Verified by Harvard Experts.
Performance verified by leading experts at the Harvard School of Public Health.
Asthma and Allergy Friendly.
Certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. With more than 60 million Americans suffering from asthma and allergies, this certification mark guides consumers in identifying scientifically proven products more suitable for people with asthma and allergies
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Every Trane system is put through some of the most extreme conditions found in nature in our SEET™ [Systems Extreme Environmental Test] lab. Put through five years of extreme wear and tear in just a few months, our products can stand up to the harshest environments imaginable.
Captures larger particles and extends the collection cell cleaning interval.
Provides easy access for cleaning. The front panel displays power indicator and filter status lights. Safety locks power down the system if the door is opened while CleanEffects is on.
Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner Filter Features:
- Removal of up to 99.98% of particles and allergens from your filtered indoor air. It removes particles as small as .1 microns – 1/1,000th the diameter of a human hair – a size that eludes most air cleaners.
- Industry-leading clean air delivery rate of 1,200.
- Low operating costs, with no replacement filters to buy.
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit.
- Easy-to-clean filters. Just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months (depending on usage).
- Easy installation.
- Quiet operation.
- Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner was designed to fall well below the 50 parts per billion (ppb) FDA voluntary emission limit for medical devices. Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner contributes a negligible amount of ozone – less than .3 ppb to the living space.
- Typical ozone levels during the summer outdoors are at about 60 to 90 ppb, and indoor levels can vary greatly but are typically between 12 ppb to more than 80 ppb. Testing of Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner by third parties has shown there’s no more ozone in a home installed with Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner than what naturally occurs in the environment already.
- A Trane air cleaner is the industry benchmark supported and verified by third parties who make it their business to know about clean air.
- Minimal pressure drop. Delivering more clean air by volume to your living space.
We stand by the quality of our heating and cooling products and back it up by offering an HVAC leading warranty program. Every Trane residential unit comes with a Base Limited Warranty. This warranty covers parts that break due to manufacturer defect, but it does not cover the cost of labor. The Base Limited Warranty can range from 1 year to 20 years depending on the product. Base Limited Warranty terms can be found in your Owner’s Manual. If you register your product within 60 days of installation, either by phone or online, then it becomes a Registered Limited Warranty.