THUMBD 500 Humidifier
Temperature is just one factor in total home comfort, especially in dry weather. A Trane humidifier provides the right amount of moisture in every room, and can help alleviate allergy symptoms.
- Total home power humidifier
- Homes up to 4,200 sq. ft.
- Up to 18 gallons/day output
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Perfect Air. Perfect Humidity.
Trane’s trusted humidifiers can adjust from summer to winter to provide the right amount of moisture to the air in your home. It’s not just comfort. It’s relief for your skin.
Dry Home Protection
Having a dry home can be damaging to valuable things such as furniture, paintings and woodwork. By adding a Trane humidifier to your home’s heating and cooling system, you can help ensure it won’t dry and crack.
Better, Cleaner Air
When paired with Trane CleanEffects™ technology, a Trane humidifier will not only alleviate the dryness but also give you the most advanced whole-house air filtration system. So you get clean, comfortable air that feels good all year long.
- Heat/Off/Cool system switch
- Automatic control
- Works with all furnace models
- For homes up to 4,200 square feet
- Capacity output up to 18 gallons per day
- Eliminates need for portable appliances
Trane THUMD500 Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.