THUMBD 300 Central Humidifier
Temperature is just one factor in total home comfort, especially in dry weather. A Trane humidifier provides the right amount of moisture in every room, and can help alleviate allergy symptoms.
- Total home bypass humidifier
- Homes up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- Up to 16.8 gallons/day output
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
A Touch Of Softness
Trane’s trusted home humidifiers can adjust from summer to winter in order to provide the right amount of moisture to the air in your home. It’s not just comfort—it’s relief for your skin.
Dry Home Protection
Having a dry home can be damaging to valuable things such as furniture, paintings and woodwork. By adding a Trane furnace humidifier to your home’s HVAC system, you can help ensure it won’t dry out and crack.
Better, Cleaner Air
When paired with Trane CleanEffects™ technology, a Trane central humidifier will not only alleviate the dryness but also give you the most advanced whole-house air filtration system. So you get clean, comfortable air that feels good all year long.
Trane whole home humidifiers are designed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your HVAC humidifier will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The THUMD300 Humidifier includes:
- Large bypass
- Automatic control
- Ability to work with all furnace models
- Capacity for up to 4,000 square feet
- Output up to 17 gallons per day
- Eliminates need for portable appliances
Trane THUMBD 300 Central Humidifier Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.