TEM6 Variable Speed Air Handler
The TEM6 variable speed air handler provides high performance without breaking the bank. Designed to meet your home needs, with reliable and efficient operation.
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Variable Speed Comfort
The all-aluminum coil found in the TEM6 residential air handlers is exponentially more durable than standard copper coils, which are susceptible to formicary corrosion. These all-aluminum coils ensure families stay comfortable indoors all year long, no matter what the weather outside.
Trane residential air handlers come with a no-rust polymer drain pan along with galvanized cabinet features to keep things running and looking good for a long time.
Matched Options Made Right
The introduction of the TEM6 residential air handlers allows more flexibility for addressing special applications for all of your heating and cooling needs. With a variable speed motor, and Comfort-R technology, the TEM6 offers efficient home comfort at a price that is easy on the wallet.
Trane TEM6 air handlers offer a variable speed motor and Comfort-R technology for reliable comfort and efficiency, like only a Trane can. The TEM6 air handler includes:
- Uniquely designed cabinet
- Variable speed blower motor
- Comfort-R humidity control
- 4-way convertible line
- Galvanized steel cabinet
- Optional electric heat
- All-aluminum coil
- No-rust polymer drain pan
- Cooling and heat pump systems available
Trane TEM6 Variable Speed Air Handler Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.