TEM4 Air Handler
The TEM4 air handler combines affordability and flexibility to work with the complete range of Trane heating and cooling products. So you get the reliability of Trane and the options to work within your specific system and budget.
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Comfort and Efficiency
The all-aluminum coil found in the TEM4 residential air handlers is exponentially more durable than standard copper coils, which are susceptible to formicary corrosion. These all-aluminum coils ensure families stay comfortable indoors all year long, no matter what the weather outside.
Trane residential air handlers come with a no-rust polymer drain pan along with galvanized cabinet features to keep things running and looking good for a long time.
Matched Options Made Right
The introduction of the TEM4 residential air handlers allows more flexibility for addressing special applications for all of your heating and cooling needs. Whether your system requires the standard convertible air handler, a stud-mount upflow or a Furr-Down option, we can meet those needs while also providing the integrity of a complete matched system made to work flawlessly and efficiently year after year.
Trane TEM4 air handlers are built for specific needs and systems to provide you the most reliable comfort and efficiency, like only a Trane can. The TEM4 air handler includes:
- Standard convertible line
- Galvanized steel cabinet
- Optional electric heat
- All-aluminum coil
- No-rust polymer drain pan
- Cooling and heat pump systems available
Trane TEM4 Air Handler Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.