S9X2 Gas Furnace
The new S9X2 furnace offers two stages of gas heat for comfort in cold weather, and a CTM blower for maximum efficiency in warm weather, while maintaining the quality and reliability that Trane is known for.
AFUE (heating efficiency)
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
The S9X2 features a 96%+ AFUE.
Comfortable, Even Heating
High-efficiency blower motor provides a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air, while operating quietly and efficiently.
Materials for all single-stage furnace components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XT95 single-stage gas furnace includes:
- Re-designed cabinet platform to fit in tighter spaces
- CTM blower motor
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchanger
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- 2 stage gas heat – more comfort, quieter operation, less temperature swing
- ECM Constant Torque, high-efficiency motor – electrically efficient
- Vortica™ II blower – Exclusive design is efficient and quiet
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers – reliable / durable
- 24v IFC – compatible with most thermostats
- Matches with single stage or 2 stage AC or HP – more system design flexibility
Trane S9X2 Gas Furnace Registered Limited Warranty Details
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.