S9X1 Gas Furnace
Our most affordable high energy efficient furnace keeps your home and budget comfortable.
- High-efficiency rating of up to 96% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE)
- Tested materials and components for dependable performance
AFUE (heating efficiency)
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Highly Efficient Performance
The S9X1 family features up to 96% AFUE and is packed with energy-saving features such as a high efficiency ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor) blower motor.
Comfortable, even heating
High-efficiency, Constant Torque ECM blower motor provides a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air, while operating quietly and efficiently.
All S9X1 materials are tested repeatedly for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The S9X1 single-stage gas furnace includes:
- High-efficiency constant torque ECM blower motor
- Self-diagnostic integrated furnace control board (IFC)
- Matches with single- and two-stage AC and HP for more system options
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Sealed combustion, 100% outside air option
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- Tubular, stainless steel primary heat exchanger
- Patented Vortica™ II blower design
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet
- Fully insulated for quiet operation
Trane S9X1 Gas Furnace Registered Limited Warranty Details
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply..