S9V2 Gas Furnace
The new S9V2 furnace is more efficient in both heating and cooling, offers quiet operation, and maintains the DNA that Trane is known for: quality and reliability.
AFUE (heating efficiency)
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Nice To Look At and Certified To Be Alright
Industry-Changing Cabinet Design
The S-series furnace cabinet is designed to accommodate virtually any home, and is certified to be airtight to less than 1%.
The S9V2 is rated at 96% gas efficiency (AFUE), and the Vortica™ II blower is one of the most efficient in the industry, providing energy savings in both winter AND summer.
Comfortable, Even Heating
With stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers, and the ultra-efficient Vortica™ II variable speed blower, you can count on a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The S9V2 includes:
- Standard convertible line
- Re-designed cabinet platform to fit in tighter spaces
- Variable-speed blower motor
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchanger
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
Trane S9V2 Gas Furnace Registered Limited Warranty Details
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.