S8X2 Gas Furnace
No matter what the temperature might be outside, the two-stage S8X2 gas furnace is designed to provide a consistent, predictable flow of warm air to keep your family comfortable all winter long.
AFUE (heating efficiency)
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Dependable Warmth For Your Home
The S8X2 is rated with up to 80% AFUE and features a high efficiency ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor) and our exclusive patented Vortica™ II blower design.
Two-Stage operation means that this furnace can operate on a high or low heat output setting depending on how much heat your home is need when temperatures outside drop. Two-stage furnaces can achieve more consistent temperatures throughout the home compared to a single-stage furnace.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The S8X2 includes:
- Nine tap blower motor
- Two-stage gas heat
- Microelectronic controller
- Heavy steel cabinet
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- Tubular steel heat exchanger
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet
- Insulated heavy steel cabinet for quiet operation
Trane S8X2 Gas Furnace Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 20 Year limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.