S8X1 Gas Furnace
The single-stage S8X1 gas furnace is a good choice for those looking for solid heating. Tested, durable components help make sure your system is at optimum performance.
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Responsive, Reliable Comfort
The S8X1 gas furnace features up to 80 percent AFUE.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The S8X1 furnace includes:
- Nine tap blower motor
- Self-diagnostic microelectronic controller
- Heavy steel cabinet
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- Tubular steel heat exchanger
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
Trane S8X1 Gas Furnace Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 20 Year limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.