Hyperion™ XB Air Handler
Helping to circulate better air, the Hyperion™ air handler is built unlike anything the market has ever seen. For one thing, it’s constructed more like a refrigerator, with insulation between the double walls of the uniquely designed cabinet.
See Pricing and Install Details Now
Use our online pricing calculator to help you get started.Get an Estimate
Smart Technology for Better Air
The all-aluminum coil found in this new line of air handlers is exponentially more durable than standard copper coils, which are susceptible to formicary corrosion. This ensures families stay comfortable indoors all year long, no matter what the weather outside.
The double-walled cabinet eliminates the need for exposed insulation and helps prevent energy loss with the use of airtight plugs instead of conventional knockouts. This reduces the unit’s carbon footprint and provides a cleaner environment.
Thanks to the exclusive Trane Vortica™ blower, the new Hyperion™ air handler provides homeowners with reliable, ultra-quiet operation, so they can hear each other instead of the heating and cooling system.
Better, Cleaner Air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane Air Handler is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The Hyperion™ includes:
- Uniquely designed cabinet
- Fully enclosed insulation
- All-aluminum coil
- Vortica™ blower motor
- Heating options for either hydronic or electric heat
- Corrosion-resistant finish
- Quick-turn fasteners
- “No leak” drain pan made from rust-resistant composites and built with a gradual slope
Trane Hyperion™ XB Air Handler Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- All installations include a 2 Year Keystone Labor Warranty and a 2 Year Planned Maintenance Agreement.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base (5 Year Parts) Limited Warranty terms will apply.