Your health and wellness are our top priority. As we learn more about COVID-19, our company has taken necessary steps to educate our employees on best practices for keeping themselves and our customers healthy.
With that in mind, we have implemented No Contact Service Calls to do our part in combatting the virus in our community. We’re continuing to serve your HVAC needs as normal, but we are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of you and your family.
What Our Technicians Are Doing:
• Staying home if they show signs of illness.
• Sanitizing the interior of their vehicles with Clorox/Lysol wipes after every call.
• Wearing disposable gloves and mask before entering homes. Gloves are replaced after every call to prevent spread of COVID-19
• Sanitizing thermostats, doorknobs and switches touched during the service call.
• Keeping the recommended distance of 6 feet from customers and other employees.
• Using hand sanitizer if soap and water are not readily available.Staying home if they show signs of illness.
What Our Sales Staff Are Doing:
• Working from home to slow the spread.
• Virtual scheduling online & over the phone. No in-office visit for scheduling appointments during this time as our office staff is working remotely.
• Virtual Estimates for HVAC equipment install. If in-person estimates are requested by the customer, we ask that our sales staff take the same precautions as our Technicians.
• Staying current on COVID-19 findings and implementing procedures for our Technicians to follow.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we are delivering your needs for in-home Service Calls or in-home Estimates, please contact us so that we can address them accordingly.
Wishing the health & safety of our valued customers,
Your friends at Keystone Heating & Cooling
[email protected] | 614-321-4447